Join the Semi-Tough Cycling Club and Yeah You Ride! on October 12, 2014, at City Park for the first cyclocross race of the season in the New Orleans area. SWAMPLOCROSS! is an unsanctioned cyclocross race, generously sponsored by PBR, Bicycle Micheal’s, RAW Republic, Pizza Delicious, Pagoda Cafe and more!
The City Park Single Track is the site for fast and frenetic CX action. Tight technical turns; fast, forested sweepers; wide open grasslands; narrow lagoon bridges; wild rooted runs; and muddy ditches – its all in the mix. This course is so wild, it ain’t even legal cyclocross – it’s SWAMPLOCROSS!
In addition to the race, there will be free food and drink to celebrate the NOLA cycling community’s support for the Pablove Foundation and their annual Pablove Across America ride. We will have breakfast tacos from Pagoda Cafe, donuts from Blue Dot Donuts, iced coffee, and adult beverages from PBR.
Top this all off with a multi-sonic syllabus from our own DJ Sir Cheerio, stir in the sounds of heckling and cowbells, and you have all the makings of a legit Sunday morning throw down.
- A, B and Women’s race categories.
- $10 entry fee, $5 for additional races if you qualify. (Women can choose to race in the A’s or B’s additionally. Top 3 in B’s can race in the A’s)
- Fundraiser for Nola Angola and City Park Single Track Trail maintenance
- Beer and food!
- All bikes welcome. Costumes and bribes encouraged
- Tunes provided by Sir Cheerio!
- Spectating is always free! Bring your clever heckles.
9am – Women (5 Laps)
9:45 – B race (5 Laps)
10:30 – A race (8 Laps)
To pre-register, please fill out our simple Google Reg Form. No pre-payment required. All entry fees paid on race day.