Bike Easy has generously offered a one-year membership to members of the Semi-Tough Cycling Club for the discounted rate of $10. What’s more, the STCC is offering a $5 matching contribution from club operating funds, meaning the cost to members is only $5!!
THE IMPORTANCE OF MEMBERSHIP
It’s the members of Bike Easy that give the financial and political power to effectively work towards better bicycling in Greater New Orleans. With your help, Bike Easy can take concrete steps to realize a vision of more people riding bikes in New Orleans, safer conditions for the most vulnerable people using the roads, and a road system that runs on mutual respect with a focus on safety and convenience for all people – whether walking, biking, or driving.
Your tax-deductible membership contribution supports:
- the Bike Easy community education programs, like Safe Routes to School work that taught safe walking and biking skills to almost 1000 students last semester,
- advocacy and organizing work, like securing a bike lane on Baronne St. and developing the Claiborne Corridor Ambassadors program
- fun encouragement events like Bicycle Second Lines that help get more people back in the saddle.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Be part of building the political and financial power to needed to continue making bicycling in Greater New Orleans easy, safe, and fun for everyone
- Support Bike Easy’s community education, advocacy, and encouragement activities
- Receive discounts at participating Business Member locations by showing your Membership Card
- Enjoy discounted and free admissions to Bike Easy events
- Be kept up-to-date with Bike Easy Monthly Email Newsletters, Action Alerts, and Special Member Announcements
- Cast your vote at the Annual Party and Membership Meeting to help guide the direction of the organization
- Get free & discounted Bike Easy swag like stickers, t-shirts, and coozies (when available)